(romanian for: "picture of the day") I ain't promisin' nothin' spectacular here...
I ain't promisin' nothin' spectacular here...
We got your package in the mail yesterday! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! We love it :D Jenacy is *soooo* cute in the dress! and I love my new skirt too! Jaedin loves his t-shirt too! THANK YOU!!!
i'm so glad it made it so fast... and that you all liked the stuff. i was hoping the stuff for the kids wasn't too small. love you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We got your package in the mail yesterday! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! We love it :D
Jenacy is *soooo* cute in the dress! and I love my new skirt too! Jaedin loves his t-shirt too! THANK YOU!!!
i'm so glad it made it so fast... and that you all liked the stuff. i was hoping the stuff for the kids wasn't too small. love you!
Post a Comment