Wow, that's kind of funny, I recognised C by her feet before you said her name :) You'll have to get a photo of our matching Chaco feet someday when I see you again! (hey, look for a job in Nashville and you can come live with us!)
i don't think you've met c, have you? she's a good friend in provo. and yay for matching chacos! the OTHER c's husband has matching ones, too. (let me know if you hear of any openings at non-profit organizations in nashville!)
3 comments:
Wow, that's kind of funny, I recognised C by her feet before you said her name :) You'll have to get a photo of our matching Chaco feet someday when I see you again!
(hey, look for a job in Nashville and you can come live with us!)
i don't think you've met c, have you? she's a good friend in provo. and yay for matching chacos! the OTHER c's husband has matching ones, too.
(let me know if you hear of any openings at non-profit organizations in nashville!)
oooohhhhh, I thought it was Cari! Well, it's a sad day, I guess I don't really recognise Cari by her feet :)
Post a Comment